RE: [asa] Multi-worlds, parallel histories, and theology

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Fri Mar 21 2008 - 18:13:10 EDT

Christine- to take it further- could there be a world were God forgives
Satan? He forgives everyone? No need for hell?

Also, in a world where the fall never happened, Christ never came to die
on the cross, so there would be no relationship with Christ. If the
fruit of the "knowledge of good and evil" were never eaten, would
everyone be perpetually ignorant?