Re: [asa] Contingency and Quantum Indeterminacy

From: David Opderbeck <dopderbeck@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 19 2008 - 11:58:45 EDT

Thanks! I think my last question may have been unclear though. So, we know
things are contingent rather than deterministic. But, does that mean (a)
all things "just happen"; and (b) anything can happen? Can we still say (a)
things are "caused"; and (b) not just anything, but only a probabilistic
range of things, can happen given our universe (I guess another way to say
this is, is anything in our universe probability 0)?