[asa] YEC on Nightline tonight

From: Craig Rusbult <craig@chem.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed Mar 19 2008 - 11:21:25 EDT

   Tonight, ABC Nightline will show "Biblically Correct" YEC tours in
science museums. Last night's preview showed a YEC tour guide telling
children to ask "How do you know?" when a teacher describes evolutionary
changes.

note: I couldn't find anything about tonight's show in the Nightline
web-page (maybe I don't know where to look?) but they send an email every
day and if the topic is changed I'll post again with updated info.