RE: [asa] Evolution, theodicy & trinity

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Wed Mar 19 2008 - 10:39:40 EDT

Armenian mothers, like my own, raised their children with sayings,
maxims, and wisdom stories. One that I remember is when someone asked
the camel why his neck was crooked. The camel answered, what is straight
in the world that my neck should be straight. I believe there is a
mystery in our existence that will never be answered on this side of
death. I know many want answers to as many questions as possible for
their mind to be at ease or even at peace-let us hope this not to be a
case of pride. Where one draws the line, is a function of one's mental
ability and, mainly, wisdom.

Christ is risen from the dead,

Moorad

The Armenian traditional greeting on Easter is "Krisdos haryal i
merelots" (Christ is risen from the dead), to which you reply "Orhnyal e
harutyun' Krisdosi" (Blessed is the resurrection of Christ).