Re: [asa] Advice for a Pastor

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Tue Mar 18 2008 - 13:56:07 EDT

A lot could be said about this but I'll just point out that it shows (once again) the dangers inherent in the notion that people can be pastors or teachers in the church just because they think they've been called to do so. While the "inner call" is important, it is (except in emergency situations) the "outer call" that's crucial.

I'll also note that calling Jesus' summary of the law (which in fact was pretty standard) "The Jesus Creed" is unfortunate. Lex semper accusat.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/