RE: [asa] Want to be on TV? (Now avail. with Dick Fischer and George Murphy)

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Tue Mar 18 2008 - 12:50:19 EDT

John Waley said:
"I have forwarded it to ... including two of the professors at Luther
Rice which is the seminary Bernie mentioned and where he just
graduated."

Oh great- you "out"ed me! ;-)

Thanks for the comments- interesting.

By the way, in the next day or two it will be replaced with a new
version, so the link will change. I fixed the two errors I noted
earlier.