[asa] Want to be on TV? (Now avail. with Dick Fischer and George Murphy)

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Mon Mar 17 2008 - 16:46:14 EDT

Here's the show we did (free online viewing):

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8101587079825784949&hl=en

It is about 1 hr. Title: "Was Adam a Real Person?"

I don't know if I'll update it-I noticed two errors:

1. One time Dick was talking and it was labeled as George

2. Near the end I have slides about "worldview" but they didn't all
appear and were out of order. (I don't know yet if the source is that
way or if the DivX file conversion messed it up.) I'll put better
versions on YouTube and GodTube and on local TV (Portland Oregon area).

...Bernie