RE: [asa] Why couldn't you write your d*mn book more clearly?

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Sun Mar 16 2008 - 01:31:49 EDT

1st, I do have something upon which to pose the question as to whether
or not the Akkadians had knowledge of the pre-incarnate Christ and the
Holy Spirit. We have the words of the Akkadians themselves. Did not
the Akkadian "ilu" follow as El in Hebrew and Allah in Islam? Is He not
the father-god in heaven who is more remote to humankind? Are not
Christ and the Holy Spirit the operative deities among us just as Ea and
Enlil were to the Akkadians? Were the Akkadians not also in the Adamic
generations? Do you have evidence they knew about quantum mechanics or
baseball?

2nd, the doctrine of the Trinity is specifically about God in three
separate, individual personalities. Even had the Akkadians believed
exactly that how would they have expressed it in their primitive
language?

3rd, God revealed himself to Adam, Cain, Enoch, Noah and Abraham before
Jacob (Israel) was born.

4th, largely I agree except to say that if the Adamic generations
actually lived in this region prior to Abraham, why would it be
unthinkable that He revealed himself then in the same way much as today.
Plus, you have to chalk it up to some remarkable coincidence that there
is such a similarity. No other similarity exists in other parts of the
world. Not that you can't find three gods elsewhere, but not with these
similarities and we are talking about the same people - Adamites were
known as Akkadians, Akkadians were also Adamites.

Yours faithfully,

Dick Fischer. author, lecturer
Historical Genesis from Adam to Abraham
www.historicalgenesis.com