Re: [!! SPAM] RE: [asa] Why couldn't you write your d*mn book more clearly?

From: Jim Armstrong <jarmstro@qwest.net>
Date: Sat Mar 15 2008 - 23:51:19 EDT

I suppose this is cynical, but I'm not sure that such a move would
accomplish much with respect to the purveyors of this stuff other than
perhaps strengthen their case in being able to cite yet one more example
of organized persecution, which they evidently already thrive on.
That's not to say that the action would be of no effect overall, because
some would hear, ...perhaps. Regards - JimA [Friend of ASA]