Re: [asa] Why couldn't you write your d*mn book more clearly?

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Fri Mar 14 2008 - 07:07:32 EDT

MessageI realize that this could take the discussion well out of the science-religion area but it's already going that way.

Infant baptism is not an "obscure, internal doctrinal issue." What is at issue is not just a procedural question about the best time to administer baptism about about whether or not the baptism of an infant is valid. This touches upon essential matters such as whether or not a person is a member of the church.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/