Re: [asa] Question

From: Don Nield <d.nield@auckland.ac.nz>
Date: Thu Mar 13 2008 - 21:26:42 EDT

I respond immediately, from memory.There is a YEC argument based on the
current rate at which the moon is receding from the Earth. The rate in
the past is assumed to be constant. The argument takes no account of
changes in tidal drag as a result of the continents drifting apart. You
can expect a fuller reply later.
Don