Re: [asa] Why couldn't you write your d*mn book more clearly?

From: David F Siemens <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Thu Mar 13 2008 - 10:09:04 EDT

There are several conflicting magisteria, like Ellen G. White, prophetess
of the Seventh Day Adventists; Herbert Armstrong who had headquarters in
Pasadena, CA. There are other theological traditions that are held within
the several denominations, including the now abandoned Missouri Synod
anti-Copernicanism. Since serious Bible students differ on the Eucharist
and Baptism (back to the time of the Reformation), where will you find
this magisterium? The fact is that, when we stand before the Lord, we'll
have things to unlearn, even among those of us who are certain they are
right.
Dave (ASA)

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 08:29:25 -0400 "John Walley" <john_walley@yahoo.com>