Re: [asa] eternal universe in Aquinas' time?

From: David Campbell <pleuronaia@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 13 2008 - 12:46:32 EDT

Nature just had a review of a book that purports to describe
Graeco-Roman versions of ID, atheism, etc. The reviewer doesn't seem
to have much grasp on relevant theological nuances, so it's hard to
tell whether the book has merit. Anyone happen to know about it?

NATURE

13 March 2008 Volume 452 Number 7184, pp127-252

----------------------
BOOKS AND ARTS
----------------------
One long argument p153
Revisiting ancient Greek debates about the natural world should
broaden biologists' horizons.
Armand M. Leroi reviews Creationism and its Critics in Antiquity
by David Sedley
doi:10.1038/452153a
http://ealerts.nature.com/cgi-bin24/DM/y/eje30Sp36V0HjB0BpzC0EQ

--