Re: [asa] A few literal problems in Genesis

From: Jim Armstrong <jarmstro@qwest.net>
Date: Tue Mar 11 2008 - 19:15:05 EDT

Of course this is possible, presuming that the best interpretation of
scripture allows this position. But this too is reading into the text.
We may also be inclined to quickly dismiss as well simply because a
tension with held conviction is more easily and quickly dispatched in
this way.

Regards - JimA [Friend of ASA]