Re: [asa] eternal universe in Aquinas' time?

From: <cmekve@aol.com>
Date: Tue Mar 11 2008 - 18:40:18 EDT

I think Aquinas said that the universe was finite from a theological perspective based on revelation.  However, from a purely philosophical approach, he argued that even if [emphasis on "if"] the universe was eternal, it would still have an ontological dependence on God.

Karl  [ASA member]
Karl V. Evans
cmekve@aol.com