[asa] Who Said it?

From: David Opderbeck <dopderbeck@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 10 2008 - 08:51:02 EDT

Today's entry in the "who said it" category:

"I therefore decided to give attention to the holy scriptures and find out
what they were like. And this is what met me: something neither open to
the proud nor laid bare to mere children; a text lowly to the beginner, but,
on further reading, of mountainous difficulty and enveloped in mysteries."

David W. Opderbeck
Associate Professor of Law
Seton Hall University Law School