Re: [asa] Criminalizing Home Schoolers

From: Jim Armstrong <jarmstro@qwest.net>
Date: Sun Mar 09 2008 - 15:56:12 EDT

Here are a couple of related items - JimA [Friend of ASA]

Home schooling unlawful, says California court
<http://www.worthynews.com/news/onenewsnow-com-Legal-Default-aspx-id-69177/>

Dr. Jas Dobson: California Home School Ruling Is "All-Out Assault On The
Family" <http://www.evangelicalnews.org/indiv_pr.php?pr_id=10950>

HSLDA: No reason for California homeschoolers to panic -- yet
<http://www.onenewsnow.com/Legal/Default.aspx?id=69235>