RE: [asa] Pentacostal / Charismatic Faith-Science Work

From: John Walley <john_walley@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Mar 07 2008 - 19:10:50 EST

Paul Elbert is a Physicist/Theologian at the Church of God Theological
Seminary in Cleveland TN and he has spoken at our RTB Chapter meetings
before. He and another member of our Chapter founded an organization called
the Foundation of Pentecostal Scholarship. I have forwarded some of the ASA
discussion to him and he has corresponded with some on this list before but
is not very open to the concept of TE.

Here are some links to his bio and one of his articles and some book reviews
if you are interested in his thoughts.

http://www.cogts.edu/directory/p_elbert.htm

http://jpt.sagepub.com/cgi/reprint/15/1/23.pdf

*
BEING
<http://atlantaapologist.org/rtb/resources/Papers/Being%20a%20Christian%20in
%20Science.cfm> A CHRISTIAN IN SCIENCE
<http://atlantaapologist.org/rtb/resources/Papers/Being%20a%20Christian%20in
%20Science.cfm>
http://atlantaapologist.org/rtb/resources/Papers/Being%20a%20Christian%20in%
20Science.cfm

*
BLUE TWILIGHT: NATURE, CREATIONISM AND AMERICAN RELIGION
http://atlantaapologist.org/rtb/resources/Papers/Blue_Twilight.cfm