Re: [asa] Pinnock on Climbing out of the Swamp (was Lamoureux, Concordism, and Inerrancy)

From: David F Siemens <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Thu Mar 06 2008 - 21:16:11 EST

Sounds right to me. The reference to /kenosis/ indicates emptying or
draining, if I understand it correctly. There was none of the divine
foreknowledge left, among other attributes of deity. I don't have my
reference material with me on the road,
Dave (ASA)

On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 13:00:37 -0600 "Douglas Hayworth"