[asa] Temperature Monitors Report Widescale Global Cooling--Reasons for doubt

From: <Fivefree@aol.com>
Date: Tue Mar 04 2008 - 00:02:26 EST

Thank you for the information kindly distributed to all. I for one, am still
a skeptic. And their are many like me. Here some reasons.

1). Intellectual dishonesty. I read and hear about the Arctic ice pack
melting, Polar bears dying and global warming as the cause. This has been
brought to the forefront as a direct consequence of the increase in CO2. The same
gas listed as a trace gas by the U.N. A trace gas??!!?? The U.N. has moved on
and cow flatulence now has been determined to be a far higher contributor
than CO2, I believe. At 350 ppm, 35 molecules of CO2 per 100,000 molecules of
atmosphere is an equivalent ratio. A website I found with a videocam at the
North Pole had a statement of a researcher who said that a temperature
increase is not the cause of ice melt but a change in the prevailing winds,
bringing warm southerly winds across the ice cap. This is not mentioned by the GW
crowd.

 Now JPT _http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.cfm?release=2007-131_
(http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.cfm?release=2007-131) says that indeed wind/ current
oscillations are the reason for sea ice melting. Not GW. This phenomenon has
not been brought forward to my knowledge in this forum or to the public at
large. Why? The Lord help those that release data not complimentary to the
template.

2). Emotionalism.

It is late and I deleted several paragraphs by mistake. More later.

Jack Jackson