Re: [asa] D'Souza vs. Hitchens - Surrending the debate epistemologically by subjecting revealed knowledge to science

From: <mlucid@aol.com>
Date: Wed Oct 31 2007 - 18:45:36 EDT

 It = the Holy Spirit

-Mike (Friend of ASA)

-----Original Message-----
From: Janice Matchett <janmatch@earthlink.net>
To: mlucid@aol.com
Sent: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 5:36 pm
Subject: Re: [asa] D'Souza vs. Hitchens - Surrending the debate epistemologically by subjecting revealed knowledge to science

At 06:32 PM 10/31/2007, you wrote:

I agree that a rational
examination of nature alone is wholly insufficient

to come to God.? I personally see faith in the teachings of Christ
as the

most viable path to enlightenment because it is my experience.? But
I also think that

the Holy Spirit is available to all who seek it and that it
can lead men to faith in God

to whatever degree their own spirit is open to it.

-Mike (Friend of ASA)

@ "it"??

~ Janice