[asa] repeat request

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Wed Oct 31 2007 - 12:27:45 EDT

I sent this "cry for help" yesterday but it doesn't seem to have gotten out.

I could use some assistance rather quickly. I know that there's a passage in Augustine's Literal Interpretation of Genesis in which he says in essence that we should whenever possible interpret scripture in a way that is consistent with our natural knowledge of the world. Unfortunately I don't have this work of his available. Can anybody give me (a) a more precise reference & (b) if possible, the actual text or a website where I can find it?

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/