RE: [asa] another physics question-information

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Tue Oct 30 2007 - 12:42:24 EDT

I believe that information is connected with creative power. The physical cannot create and so it cannot create information. However, the nonphysical, say, entities with free will, can. Therefore, in the physical world, information is conserve; however, the existence of consciousness and rationality allows for the creation of new information.

Moorad