[asa] My Creation Evolution ID article on the web

From: Iain Strachan <igd.strachan@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 29 2007 - 18:21:46 EDT

Dear All,

Thanks to the miracle that is Google (now THERE'S a bit of intelligent
design !), I've been able to publish my Word article on the web.

If anyone would like to see the final version, after incorporating a number
of helpful suggestions I've had from CiS and ASA list members (much thanks),
then click on the link:

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=ddfmv45t_9dh94kd

And you should be able to see it.

I wish I'd known about this before inviting people to email me privately for
a copy!

(Also could you let me know if the link doesn't work for some reason).