Re: [asa] Space compression

From: Jim Armstrong <jarmstro@qwest.net>
Date: Mon Oct 29 2007 - 01:02:36 EDT

But in terms of the audience we are discussing, a plausible argument
might build on the finely-tuned universe premise. First ask why we would
think that light speed would be different at some other time, given the
stability in the universe we observe now (including those pesky
constants -we DO observe them to be constant), and then further suggest
that meddling with a parameter that would cause such a variation in
light speed would ALSO likely (?) constitute a disturbance of one or
more of those finely-tuned foundational parameters.
JimA [Friend of ASA]