Re: [asa] Space compression

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Sun Oct 28 2007 - 18:58:25 EDT

The problem is that the universe may have been created with the
appearance of great age. This of course makes the deity intent on
deceiving us. This will be rebutted as a test of our willingness to
"believe God," as if what he created does not also contain his message.
Additionally, a careful reading (exegesis rather than eisegesis) of early
Genesis will also demonstrate that the YEC position is perverse;
Dave (ASA)