RE: [asa] Stupid/Dumb Science and Intelligent/Intelligence Science

From: John Walley <john_walley@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Oct 21 2007 - 00:28:15 EDT

I appreciate the second paragraph of your excerpt. However "Proponents of
intelligent design propose that certain aspects of reality are far too
rationally exquisite to have happened randomly, the implication being that
there has to be a Creator behind it all." from your first could equally
apply to Jesus turning water into wine, healing blind people and raising
Lazarus from the dead, and that is exactly the implication that God
intended.

John