Re: [asa] Anthropogenic Climate Change Theory and Busted Sod

From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Oct 20 2007 - 15:28:57 EDT

ROTFL, the ad hominems surely give a new meaning the 'Christian
behavior' . The problem is not with those who remind us of good
science, but those who insist on denying or misinterpreting the data.

Sure, good intentions can come at a cost, but intentions do not make
or break the veracity of the scientific findings which remain
unassailable and may help understand why global warming deniers decide
to live in the past rather than think about the future.

Sad. Let this be a warning to all... Logic is the first to suffer...
Thanks to Janice for so clearly making this point.