Re: [asa] materials for home schooling--strong recommendation

From: Jack Haas <haas.john@comcast.net>
Date: Thu Oct 18 2007 - 20:54:08 EDT

Greetings:

I would affirm the endorsements of David and Ted. Get a copy for
yourself and another for your church library!
/Origins/ has been listed on the Recommended Books section of the ASA
web page at a discounted price.
< http://www.asa3.org/ASA/topics/empty/WebList/List1WebBooks.html#Loren
and Deborah Haarsma >

Jack Haas