Re: [asa] Moderate Theology

From: Carol or John Burgeson <burgytwo@juno.com>
Date: Sat Oct 13 2007 - 10:41:49 EDT

Looking at your list of attributes, I am comfortable as being in the
liberal camp. I'm not sure the list of attributes you use is
comprehensive, but it's a good start.

I would use the label "Fundamental" instead of "Conservative" for the
first category.

Where does the word "evangelical" fit? I consider myself one.

There is a category called "ultra liberal" also I've interacted with some
of them. (They are nothing at all like the people described by Falwell,
Robertson, etc.)

Burgy