RE: [asa] rainbow covenant

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Thu Oct 11 2007 - 10:55:54 EDT

Hi Merv:

This is another reason why I believe the Pentateuch was written by Moses
for the Semites and about the Semites. The flood was judgment on the
sinful Adamite populations who were accountable, becoming increasingly
influenced by the Sumerians living in close proximity, and adopting
Akkadian versions of Sumerian gods. The rainbow covenant was given to
those intended - the Semitic survivors of the flood. It was a covenant
with Noah's kin.

Even the Sumerians survived the flood as evidenced by the record of the
pre-flood kings (SKL) followed by the post flood culture that lasted
less than 1,000 years after the flood.

Dick Fischer
Dick Fischer, Genesis Proclaimed Association
www.genesisproclaimed.org