[asa] Re: [asa] Re: [asa] FYI: Gore┤s 9 errors

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu Oct 11 2007 - 02:56:37 EDT

Thanks, I wondered as this cost the man - a school governor (i.e. a
voluntary person advising a school board) ú200000 ($400000) which struck me
that he had both a political motive and backing.

Perhaps I am too sensitive to politicised groups who have an agenda against
global warming and the money to challenge it.

I have not failed to notice that groups like DI, ARN, AIG ICR BCS Uncommon
descent etc oppose global warming with bad scientific arguments

Regards

Michael----- Original Message -----