Re: This is a list of Christian scientists was: Re: [asa] Peer review of ID

From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 10 2007 - 11:58:35 EDT

Why should I have to mention that Wesley is also a Christian when
discussing issues of science.
So now that we have resolved this embarassing episode, it's time to
look at the problems Elsberry reports on.

Given that the calculations were many orders of magnitude wrong and in
fact changed the whole argument and conclusion, and given that the
flawed conclusions are touted by ID proponents as evidence against
evolutionary science, should the authors not publish an
acknowledgement?