Re: This is a list of Christian scientists was: Re: [asa] Peer review of ID

From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 10 2007 - 01:35:13 EDT

Forgot the link http://richard.blumberg.org/2006/01/

Wesley Elsberry: I'm a Christian believer, a member of the United
Methodist church. I think that the assertion that one must give up
belief if one accepts the findings of evolutionary biology is a
misguided attack on the faith that I and many others hold. Certainly
the "intelligent design" advocates have advanced this notion, saying
that "intelligent design" is no friend of theistic evolution. If one
looks at the transcripts of the 2005 Kansas board of education
hearings with their antievolution advocates, one will see this
reflected in particularly virulent form.