Re: This is a list of Christian scientists was: Re: [asa] Peer review of ID

From: Don Nield <d.nield@auckland.ac.nz>
Date: Tue Oct 09 2007 - 22:43:00 EDT

I think that it is appropriate to cite on this list arguments by
scientists on scientific matters, no matter if they militant atheists.
We should be mature enough to make the distinction between their
scientific arguments and their non-scientific arguments. We do not need
to cocoon ourselves and we should not do so.
Don

-