This is a list of Christian scientists was: Re: [asa] Peer review of ID

From: James Mahaffy <Mahaffy@dordt.edu>
Date: Tue Oct 09 2007 - 20:59:05 EDT

Pim,

First it is uncritically defending Dawkins, then it was approvingly citing PZ Meyers. Both of these are militant atheists preaching a gospel diametrically apposed to what we Christians cherish. And now you want us to read Wesley Elsberry. Now I can see reading Dawkinns (he is important and a decent thinker) - but please Pim there are plenty of Christian academicians who would share your distaste for ID. You can use better sources. And no Pim these folks are NOT neutral and their world and life view does affect what they say. This is a list of scientists who stand redeemed by the blood of our Lord and some of the folks you cite without much criticisms have made undermining our faith an important part of their agenda.

--
James Mahaffy (mahaffy@dordt.edu)          Phone: 712 722-6279
498 4th Ave NE
<20071009162803.E11CB71102F@gray.dordt.edu>, PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>