Re: [asa] New Evidence for Two Human Origins

From: David Campbell <pleuronaia@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 08 2007 - 19:41:55 EDT

Another possible hint that simply shortening the lifespans doesn't
tell the whole story is that the ratio of age at birth of firstborn to
maximum lifespan is low for some individuals.

I think it was Kitchen who pointed out that the Bible doesn't make any
big deal about the unusual ages, in contrast to the Mesopotamian
legends. He thought that matched up with faithful transmission of a
misunderstood record.

--
Dr. David Campbell
425 Scientific Collections