RE: [asa] Reflections on "Design"

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Mon Oct 08 2007 - 13:27:20 EDT

I believe that the question of design, which is purported to be a scientific question, is invariably linked to the ontological question of origins. Surely, the whole of reality is not physical since one has humans exercising free will and, perhaps, more importantly the exercise of free will of a Supreme Being. How does one filter in all these free wills in the temporal development of the universe is clearly an impossible, unfathomable problem and mystery.

Moorad