Re: [asa] New Evidence for Two Human Origins

From: Mountainwoman <hrc54@alltel.net>
Date: Wed Oct 03 2007 - 17:13:46 EDT

Terry,

Re your "What exactly is the evidence?," Gary Mayer's book doesn't really go into biological evidence for long life spans. His book covers in great detail how closely calculated potential life spans match the life spans recorded in the Genesis genealogies, and in how a dual origin thesis fits the Genesis narrative.

Possible explanations of long life are discussed in "New Discoveries in the Biochemistry of Aging Support the Biblical Record," by Fazale R. Rana, Hugh Ross and Richard Deem, available online at http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/longlife.html and in other places.

I have no expertise in biology or biochemistry, so that is all I can offer.

Paul Bruggink (ASA Member)
Clarington, PA