Re: [asa] New Evidence for Two Human Origins

From: Terry M. Gray <grayt@lamar.colostate.edu>
Date: Wed Oct 03 2007 - 12:52:49 EDT

Paul,

What exactly is the evidence?

If we are to believe Carol Hill's recent PSCF article at

http://www.asa3.org/ASA/PSCF/2003/PSCF12-03Hill.pdf

then the genealogies aren't meant to be taken literally.

I guess this question goes out to Dick Fischer as well. Is there any
biological evidence for such a theory? No need to rehash the
historical arguments.

TG