Re: [asa] Beauty rather than Design

From: James Mahaffy <mahaffy@dordt.edu>
Date: Wed Oct 03 2007 - 09:17:59 EDT

Pim,

Do you ever acknowledge that Dawkins is no friend of Christianity?

This is a list of Christians who are scientists and Dawkins is no friend.

Is PZ Meyer a Christian?

James Mahaffy (mahaffy@dordt.edu) Phone: 712 722-6279
498 4th Ave NE
Biology Department FAX : 712 722-1198
Dordt College, Sioux Center IA 51250-1697
>>> PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com> 10/03/07 12:09 AM >>>
Funny how people seem to accuse Dawkins and then commit similar
rhetorical statements.

Is there no limit to irony?