Re: [asa] Turning back the sun

From: David Campbell <pleuronaia@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 01 2007 - 13:44:46 EDT

I haven't gone back to Joshua to look for details of chronology nor
reviewed precise information on Israel's climate, but having
significant cloud cover at certain times of the year would be rather
exceptional. As Phil already noted, this could easily combine with
the hailstorm being poetically hailed as the main event. I'm also
uncertain that the text gives us enough to decide the question; the
allusion in Habbakuk doesn't add useful detail that I see.

--
Dr. David Campbell
425 Scientific Collections