Re: [asa] Denver RATE Conference (Thousands...Not Billions)_Part 3

From: Mountainwoman <hrc54@alltel.net>
Date: Mon Oct 01 2007 - 11:35:08 EDT

Re Steven M. Smith's
"Yet to come in future installments (unless there is a consensus response
that I spare this list from the continued agony of excruciating minutia):

 Dr. Donald DeYoung - Rocks Contain Evidence for Accelerated Decay.
Dr. Gary Parker - The Authority of God's Word
Q & A with RATE Scientists "

Please keep up the good work. I appreciate it.

Paul Bruggink (ASA Member)