RE: [asa] Former YEC's on ASA and Henry Morris

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Mon Oct 01 2007 - 10:27:01 EDT

Janice supplied:

"I have found it necessary to deny knowledge, in order to make room for
faith." ~ Kant (1933, Bxxx).

Much of the ANE material has only come to light since this time. For
example, ancient Eridu, the site of what I believe was Eden, was
excavated in 1941-42. At the bottom on virgin soil was a modest altar
dated by archaeologists to the fifth millennium BC. On top the altar
was found traces of burnt offerings. I'm publishing the picture that
was originally published in the Illustrated London News in 1948 in my
upcoming book (2008). I believe it to be Adam's altar.

It isn't necessary to deny knowledge, it is necessary to be patient
until enough knowledge has been accumulated on which to make decisions.
Personally, I have found knowledge to be a tremendous supporter of my
faith. Of course, it helps to know where to look. Kant was born too
soon - that's all.

Dick Fischer

Dick Fischer, Genesis Proclaimed Association

 <http://www.genesisproclaimed.org/> www.genesisproclaimed.org