RE: [asa] Study claims that Parallel Universes really do exist.

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Mon Oct 01 2007 - 10:03:49 EDT

In 1975 I wrote a paper on the very early universe [Alexanian, M.,
Mejia-Lira, F.1975. Hadronic nature of the early universe. Physical
Review D.11:716-721. ] and found that the universe after the singularity
consisted of a closed packed configuration of black holes. I took them
to be systems that in the time development of the universe such entities
became hadrons. I suppose I was dealing with some sort of multiverse.

Moorad