Re: atheist babies (was Re: [asa] Behe's Math... was Arrogance)

From: David Opderbeck <dopderbeck@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Aug 31 2007 - 09:24:33 EDT

But then there are those of us who are perhaps a bit more Arminian than we'd
like to admit, and who believe that a parent's influence really is
key...... (and some of us caught between Calvin and Arminius have children
with profound developmental disabilities, and so wonder /agonize about how
God's grace, free will, and sovereignty play into the fate of their own
children as well....)