atheist babies (was Re: [asa] Behe's Math... was Arrogance)

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Fri Aug 31 2007 - 09:01:26 EDT

It might help to put this business about cute 3 year olds in theological
perspective. A few years ago a writer to the "letters to the editor" column
of my local paper stated that "all babies are born 100% atheists." He
apparently thought that was a profound putdown of Christianity but it's
basically what Augustana 2 says about original sin - that all people are
born without true fear of God or true faith in God. That is true of
Skatje - and you - and me.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/