RE: [asa] Behe's Math... was Arrogance

From: John Walley <john_walley@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Aug 31 2007 - 08:42:04 EDT

I mentioned that Skatje doesn't blame her dad for her atheism in my post.

The emotional appeal of the cute 3 yr old toddler wasn't mine, it was PZ's
since this was exactly the way PZ Myers posted it on his website.

But the emotional response provoked from seeing a cute toddler turning out
to be an atheist recruiter is a valid concern and one that as Christians we
know Jesus shares as well.

And this was my point. Instead of just piling on because of the errors in
ID, we see there are errors all around and on balance we should address
those as well.

John