Re: [asa] Behe's Math... was Arrogance

From: John Walley <john_walley@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Aug 30 2007 - 11:36:53 EDT

I think we all agree with you on your focus on the cost of science and faith from the actions of YEC's and probably from some of the more overreaching attempts of "proving" God by ID as well, but the truth is under attack on many fronts, from within and from without.

It is refreshing to see this in a more balanced perspective and to know that you agree in rejecting Myers' atheism that he proudly claims for his daughter. I think that is a tragedy. But a neccessary outgrowth of anyone's faith is also how do we try to reach people like Myers or at least counter their arguments?

Also agree with you that Christianity has nothing to fear from science and I think that is good advice as well.

John