Re: [asa] Behe's Math... was Arrogance

From: Janice Matchett <janmatch@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu Aug 30 2007 - 11:22:49 EDT

>".. Or in this thread, the embarassing actions of Janice .... Is it
>worth it Janice? ~ Pim 10:55 AM 8/30/2007

@ Yes. I'm sorry I embarrassed you. If you can point out anything
Dr. Soldz has said, the substance of which you disagree with, I'll
remove my word, "exactly", and replace it with, "a lot like."

Hector Avalos, Professor of "Religious Studies" at ISU, PZ Myers,
Richard Dawkins, and Pim all sound exactly like Dr.
Soldz. http://tinyurl.com/379zgp

~ Janice .... offering today's sacrifice: The unconscious
anthropological implications of Christian theology, as it seeps into
the culture at large. http://tinyurl.com/2sp4kv